Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Zucchini and Mozzarella Pizza

Pre Baking
I'd say that pizza is currently my new thing; with such a consistent and easy dough recipe (<3!) how can you not want to make a pizza out of every bit of fresh produce on sale at Berkeley Bowl? The other day, it was zucchini and mozzarella, which we paired with a simple salad and fresh asian pears.

Zucchini and Mozzarella Pizza
With all of the craziness of classes/midterms, Movement, Teaching at SwingCal, NSU Choreography, and organizing a lecture series, I have most definitely been left with little time to cook for myself, so I took advantage of the opportunity to spend some time in the kitchen making delicious noms.

Michael, Happy
Because really, there is no better way to relieve stress than with a delicious slice of homemade pizza. See, look at how happy Michael is!

1 comment: